Gears not changing smoothly? Cables feel stiff? Bike not very nice to ride?
It is probably time for a service!
Our experienced bicycle mechanic Jonathan can bring any bike back to life!
Wash & Lube $79.95
– Chain, cassette and chain rings removed & degreased
-Bike hand washed with Eco friendly, waste water safe detergent
-Lubricated with specialty lubrication for all moving part & a protection tube applied to chain
-Minor or quick adjustments can be made
Standard Service $129.95
Frequency – Recommended every 4 months for regular riders or at least every 6 months
– Includes Wash & Lube (value $79.95)
-Includes fitting of most replacement parts
– Comprehensive check & adjust of all bike components, including wheels etc.
-Completed with test ride & free follow up adjustment within 1 month, if new cables are fitted
Premium Service $279.95
Frequency – Recommended every 12 months for bike that have not been regularly serviced
-Recommended for Mtb bikes to ensure bearings are properly lubricated for off-road conditions
-Includes Wash & Lube + Standard Service + Complete Disassembly & Reassembly
-Includes free bar tape ($45 value) & genuine cable set ($59 value)
– All bearings check, adjusted & greased
– All fasteners greased & tensioned to prevent unwanted noises
– Completed with test ride & free follow-up adjustment within 1 month for cables etc.
Pre-booking recommended – Book your service by calling the centre at (07) 3221 6868
Contact Jonathan with any other queries – email@example.com