cycle2city is the first facility of its kind to be built in Australia. c2c provides:
- 420 bike parking spaces utilising the latest German technology
- Secure electronic entry for members
- 270 secure lockers and 18 showers for men
- 150 secure lockers and 15 showers for women
- 12 lockers in the people with disability (PWD) area
- A fresh towel provided daily
- Irons & ironing boards
- Hair dryers
- Access to a valet laundry and cleaning service*
- Locker rooms are air-conditioned
- A full service on-site bicycle workshop
- Small retail area providing basic “commuter emergency items” from toothpaste to bicycle accessories.
* Simple and convenient – when laundered clothes are returned to our premises your clothes are valet back to your individual locker by our reception staff.
Fully secure facility with electronic pass card access, CCTV monitoring and fully staffed. Second line of electronic security to separate male and female facilities. Non-slip flooring treatment to all areas.
Clever, state of the art German racking system ensures your bike is stored safely and that it is in the same condition that you left it in so you don’t have to worry about it while you are at work.
Plentiful showers so that you don’t have to waste time queuing. The showers are thoroughly cleaned daily and kept immaculate. Your membership includes use of a fresh towel daily.
Individual personal lockers allows you to store up to a week’s business clothes, as well as your toiletries, shoes, etc. The air-conditioned locker rooms are also equipped with irons and ironing boards, as well as drying racks for your riding clothes to ensure a comfortable ride home.
To ensure your bike remains reliable and enjoyable to ride year round, our onsite BICYCLE QUEENSLAND bicycle workshop will ensure your bike receives the love it deserves. For a limited time only (please check with reception) 6 and 12 month members qualify for a complimentary 12 point bike service every 6 months to keep you and your bike happy and enjoying all that cycling has to offer.
To book your service please email email@example.com with your :
- Mobile No.
- Bike Brand & model
- c2c Bike Rack No.
- Any Known Issues
You can find us by clicking on Google maps.
Members have access 24 hours, 7 days per week.
Reception is open 8.00am to 12.00 Noon Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)